Sunshine Fiesta - LOCATION
Sunshine Fiesta is strategically located with a network of urban and peri-urban roads crisscrossing to give people easy access to the development. From here, you can easily go to Ortigas and conduct your business and then come back to your home. such proximity to major commercial centers makes this an ideal hideaway giving you the serenity of country life together with the convenience of modern life.
Among the key institutions around here include:
- Queen Mary Help of Christian Hospital – This is a private health facility that gives some of the best Medicare in the area. It is comforting to know that within a short distance from the development, you can get such an excellent health facility.
- Bernardo F. San Juan National High School – This is an urban secondary school located along E. Rodriguez Avenue not far from the Tanay Municipal Hall. It is managed by the Department of Education and offers quality education to residents here and even students beyond this locality.
- Dalig Elementary School – This school offers programs aimed at developing holistic learners in line with the goals of the Department of Education in Philippines. It started its operation in October 15, 1993 not as a full school, but a satellite school. Lately, the school has grown in leaps and bounds to be among the leading elementary institutions offering competencies to students and instilling a value system among them.
- University of Rizal System – Established in 2001, this is a public university with an estimated student population of 25,000 in all its campuses which include Antipolo, Cardona, Cainta, Morong, Pililla, Taytay, Binangonan, and Angono. In terms of the courses offered, the university has a college of agriculture, college of science and education, college of agribusiness management among others. The campus located in Binangonan has the college of accountancy, college of business, and college of computer studies. All of them offer certificate, diploma, bachelor, master, and doctoral studies.
- Rural Bank of Cardona – To finance the commercial activities and offer credit facilities to the residents here, the Rural Bank of Cardona was setup in 1965. To date, the bank has contributed heavily to the development of the different sectors of economy here notably agriculture and fisheries. It is one of the key symbols of an enterprising locality around Sunshine Fiesta.
- Kahalabay Resort – If you want a summer outing destination, Kahalabay is definitely one of the places you don’t want to miss. It gives you a nice and quiet relaxation venue as well as a beautiful countryside view of the Laguna Lake. From here to Manila, it is just a couple of hours drive. There are adult pools as well as kiddie pools for those who may want a refreshing swim.